If 3 out of 4 people use social media and approximately 84% of consumers use search engines before making a purchase is your business their first stop?
Kristy Crabtree, owner of Westward Strategy & Design Group, knows that in today’s market if your business doesn’t have a presence online – you are missing out on potential sales. It’s as simple as that.
Find out WHY millions of businesses have a social media presence to expand their exposure and learn how to build yours effectively and efficiently. Discover best practices and techniques on how to leverage some of the best tools and top social media platforms to successfully integrate into your marketing and management strategies.
Topic discussion points
– We’ll talk about how to brand and market you as an individual to increase more leads for your business. I’ll explain why taking advantage of all of the ‘Free’ local business listings has an enormous impact on your search rankings.
– I’ll introduce to you one of the most powerful and easy to use publishing platforms available today and how businesses are using it to get their message to the right audience.
– We’ll review top 10 tips on how you can manage your own search engine optimization to increase your businesses exposure.
– I’ll give examples of the pro’s of having an active Facebook ‘business’ page and how it also increases your natural search rankings as well as using Facebook to promote your products and services through additional applications.
– We’ll talk about how to market on Twitter, what businesses see benefit, how Tweeting increases exposure and how to take advantage of micro-blogging.
– I’ll review leveraging LinkedIn and how to setup and use all of the available applications to promote your business on LinkedIn’s company profile page.
– Take home copies of the Power Point Presentation along with other helpful tips, tools and URLS will be provided.