Yeah it’s been posted everywhere and it has become old, flat and tired, but I don’t care! I am posting it again because it hits so close to home for those of us involved in this wacky web world that everyone needs to see it a few more times. So, what do you think 2008 will bring?
Here’s my predictions:
- Everyone and their dog will say they do web design and SEO/SEM for $199 (or even $25). Nothing says craptastic quite like this!
- Google will roll at least one update as large or larger than the PageRank Update before the end of summer. Some Internet Marketers will cry for their mommy.
- More legacy web giants will shut their doors or be bought out.
- Counter design trends (or anti-trends) will take over a considerable amount of the market. Too-huge, glossy buttons will go back into the designer’s toolbox. Watch for urbanized designs, especially in logos, to explode.
- White will become the new black, which is actually blue.
Happy New Year!