I am extremely excited and very grateful to have the opportunity to share best practices and techniques on how to use social media to promote you and your business.
First steps matter in how your platforms are constructed and used. By the end of the class you will have a road map with helpful tools to successfully integrate into your social marketing strategies.
I intend to throw as much FREE information at you as possible!
First stop on the 5 City tour
for Social Media Business Basics
is beautiful Fallon, Nevada!
- WHERE: WNC Fallon Campus & Rural Development Computer Lab, SAGE 102
- WHEN: MONDAY APRIL 11, 2011
- TIME: 8:30am-3:30pm
Questions? Send an e-mail to Kathy Carrico at kcarrico @ unr.edu or call directly to (775) 784-6879.
Nevada Small Business Development Center
Agenda items include:
- Strengthening your on-line presence
- Reasons to create Profiles
- Selecting a professional email address
- Email recommendations
- Setup a Gravatar
- Create a quick profile page on Google and Yahoo
- Google Places – list your business on Google
- What’s Your About ‘ME’ Statement?
- Keep a Cohesive and Unified Naming Convention
- Setting up a Twitter Account is as easy as 1-2-3
- Twitter Definitions
- Twitter Tools and References
- Setting up a FaceBook Account is as easy as 1-2-3
- FaceBook Tools and References
- Setting up a LinkedIn Account is as easy as 1-2-3
- LinkedIn Tools and References
plus more if we have time!
About the Presenter: Kristy Crabtree has more than a decade of marketing and website communication experience. As owner of Westward Strategy & Design Group she knows that in today’s market, your on-line communication platforms are the core of your management and marketing strategies. Westward Strategy & Design Group specializes in developing relationships with businesses that are in need of strategic solutions in areas of website design, social media platforms and practices.
Kristy spends much of her recreational time in various rural Nevada locations as an amateur photographer and engages in camping, hunting and fishing whenever possible.
“Unlike other Reno web design or social marketing agencies, I don’t try to be all things to all people. Instead, I focus on implementing the latest, most effective online marketing strategies that work for you and your business.”