Social Media Business Basics visiting Hawthorne, Nevada!
I am extremely excited and very grateful to have the opportunity to share best practices and techniques on how to use social media to promote you and your business.
First steps matter in how your platforms are constructed and used. By the end of the class you will have a road map with helpful tools to successfully integrate into your social marketing strategies.
WHERE: Hawthorne, Nevada
WHEN: THURSDAY JUNE 2, 2011
Questions? Send an e-mail to Kathy Carrico at kcarrico @ unr.edu or call directly to (775) 784-6879.
Nevada Small Business Development Center
Agenda items include:
- Strengthening your on-line presence
- Reasons to create Profiles
- Selecting a professional email address
- Email recommendations
- Setup a Gravatar
- Create a quick profile page on Google and Yahoo
- Google Places – list your business on Google
- What’s Your About ‘ME’ Statement?
- Keep a Cohesive and Unified Naming Convention
- Setting up a Twitter Account is as easy as 1-2-3
- Twitter Definitions
- Twitter Tools and References
- Setting up a FaceBook Account is as easy as 1-2-3
- FaceBook Tools and References
- Setting up a LinkedIn Account is as easy as 1-2-3
- LinkedIn Tools and References