Looking for a reliable source to check your website against any type of possible hacking? Google has a Safe Browsing feature allowing you to check your website and other websites for malware, spyware and possible malicious infections.
Just replace Domain.com at last with site URL.
Example: if I wanted to check my site – Westward Strategy, I would just replace Domain.com with westwardstrategy.com. Google will show you complete information about the site.
Google will give answers to the following questions –
- What is the current listing status for domain.com?
- What happened when Google visited this site?
- Has this site acted as an intermediary resulting in further distribution of malware?
- Has this site hosted malware?
- Next Steps: You can also request a review of your site directly from Google’s Webmaster Tools Help Center.
About Westward Strategy: Kristy Crabtree provides local Reno web design and developmental solutions for businesses.