If you need to make content updates to your website on a regular basis, a content management system (CMS) may be the best solution for your business.
WordPress is a state-of-the-art publishing platform with a focus on aesthetics, web standards, and usability. WordPress is both free and priceless at the same time. All content areas of the website will be editable through the use of the WordPress administrative application.
Use WordPress as a Blog or a Content Management System. Not to mention that it’s free and best of all, you own it with no monthly leasing fees!
WordPress allows anyone in your company or organization to add, edit or delete content from your website on your time frame, not on the constraints of your designer or developer. The best part is it requires no prior knowledge of designing or developing websites. If you know how to use a word processor like Microsoft Word you will be able to manage the content on your own website.
PROs of WordPress
- No software to install. WordPress is web-based so all you need is a web browser and an internet connection to manage your website.
- Brand Identity is preserved. The content of your website is separated from the brand so all content is presented consistently across the site.
- Designed for non-technical content authors to be able to manage their entire website, section, or page without html knowledge.
- Control costs by not involving your web designer or developer for content changes.
- Keep content up-to-date to improve positioning and search engine performance.
- Easy to setup Ecommerce solutions (Example – www.Cart66.com)
- Easy to setup Social Marketing such as Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn
- Easy to track website traffic
WordPress Training and Education
Westward Strategy also provides training of your WordPress solution. Have questions on how to use Widgets, Plugins or upload videos? Just give us a call and we can schedule a time to sit down and train you to use the advanced features of your new system. Call (775) 626-8330 or contact us today.
10 Reasons to have a Blog using WordPress
- It’s Free advertising to a pretty BIG audience
- It’s your base, your foundation, your platform to show off your expertise and demonstrate authority
- It builds your credibility among peers and competitors
- It allows you to share topics of interest any time of the day or night with the world
- It allows you to find your voice and build upon your identity
- It gives you insight into who’s visiting and paying attention through analytical tools
- It promotes testimonials and references that matter
- It allows you to build an audience and a subscriber base
- It allows you to network and build relationships
- It allows you to share with everyone